Cate September 14, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Great tips, autumn is one of my favorite times it almost feels like a new beginning and things seem fresh again xoxo

Marthe September 17, 2010 at 11:46 am

That’s what i feel too! Maybe it has something to do with the fresh, crisp air?

Merry September 14, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Wonderful list! :D I love making lists for fall, and some of my favorite things are to set reading goals, lighting my pumpkin scented candle(YUM!), and taking walks around the neighborhood while acorns and leaves crunch underfoot. ^_^

I also like the Celestial’s tea brand here in America. It’s reasonably priced, tastes great, and you’ve got to love the box designs! :D

-Merry

P.S. I hope you’re settled in England and that you’re having a great time. ^_^

Marthe September 17, 2010 at 11:47 am

Oh, I like the idea of reading goals!

I’ll check out Celestial’s tea!

Diana September 15, 2010 at 7:55 am

I love buying stationery, Fall is a great time to buy some, too.

Marthe September 17, 2010 at 11:48 am

I agree:) This reminded me that I need some new stationary too. Uni starts on monday!

Krissy September 15, 2010 at 10:29 pm

All of these ideas sound marvelous! I will definitely keep them in mind when I’ve got a few spare moments to myself. There’s no way I could ever forget about playing in the leaves though. I’ll be 80 years old and still doing that. ;)

Marthe September 17, 2010 at 11:49 am

I know, it’s so much fun! We used to gather huge piles of leaves and then run through them, dive into them or bury ourselved in leaves. Fun times!

Preeti @ Heart and Mind September 20, 2010 at 3:29 am

I love all seasons but Fall and Spring are my favorite. I love the color changes of foliage, pumpkin patch, starting to wear sweaters or shawl, curling up with family and seeing birds migrate (watching them fly in V shape), Holloween, dressing up with kids….

Wow, I never had put a list together like this, so I am already cheered up for the fall. Thanks, for the great read.

Marthe October 14, 2010 at 11:08 pm

Fall is definitely my favorite, because then I need no excuse to stay in and read! ;) Spring is nice too, most of all because of the flowers! :)