10/11/11

Tereza November 11, 2011 at 6:13 am

I love this post! About six months ago, I started writing one sentence each night about the day. I really liked it and found that establishing one new habit or practice has a snowball effect…once you start one thing that brings you joy and peace, you can’t help but drawing more of that into your life.

Marthe November 13, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Thank you!

Oh, that sounds like a very nice practice:) So inspiring!

Halley November 21, 2011 at 5:38 pm

This is a fantastic subject to write about and you did it so well, Marthe.

I stop in the middle of the day (when it’s hectic) take a deep breath and appreciate the world around me. Plus counting my blessings and letting the people I love know how much I appreciate them.

Colby January 6, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Cannot wait to chat about all of these and more next week – see you soon! xx

Marthe January 7, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Really looking forward to meeting you! :)

Foxglove Lane February 21, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Now I am delving even more into your posts, love love love your blog, thank you so much for sharing it;~)

Alkyoni Pap. September 18, 2012 at 4:55 pm

This is a very helpful post. I’m trying to post a drawing each day in blog, even if they’re not perfect. That way I learn to expose my work to others and it also gives me reason to do a sketch for every day.

Katy Fisher March 5, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I teach preschool so they are many times in my day where I feel deeply overwhelmed and weak. I recently started taking that moment to go to a corner and breathe, when my kids ask me whats wrng I tell them I am feeling a little overwhelemed and I need to take a minute to breathe. After I breathe I look at my kids and remind myself to enjoy this, enjoy the excitment they have and let myself be silly. Then, during there nap I write down how I was feeling at that moment and what got me to that point. Its been amazing.

Emma March 14, 2013 at 9:46 pm

This is a great idea!
what I plan to do is lay down somewhere (anywhere)and just lay and think about whatever comes to me,I won’t over think though! And when i’m ready I will just write a little something (sentance, word, paragraph or even a doodle) it does’nt matter what it is about, a title, an idea, lyrics, a name, anything! I plan to do this whenever I am in need of some relaxing time, hopefully it will help make things clear

Ruthie May 25, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Hi,
I like to speak to my angels every day, ask for help and ‘tune into’ the benign force of the universe. They may not be ‘angels’ but that’s what I call it. It makes me feel supported and if I’m in a dark place I know I’m never alone. Angel cards are good too.
Ruthie, (Scotland)