15/04/12

Caroline April 15, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Love it Marthe! Thank you so much, your posts are inspiring as ever :-) Hope you have a lovely sunday!

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Thank you, glad you like them! :) I’m having a great day, hope you are too!

Jenn April 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

These are great! I love the colors you chose, perfect for making the house look a little more Spring-y. Thank you!

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you liked them! :)

Elizabeth April 15, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Wow – I love these sayings. Especially the freckles one lifted up my spirits… I always thought they were annoying growing up. As an adult, they aren’t so visible any longer, but after seeing this saying I completely miss them!!

Also love the last one :)

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 5:34 pm

They’re all my own words, taken from my posts, so thank you! *blushes*

Freckles are so pretty, I think it’s sad that so many people don’t like theirs.

Krissy April 15, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Ah, this is such a sweet idea! I’m putting the first one as my desktop right now!

Actually, this gave me an idea! I was going to work on doing up a few of my favourite quotations and writing them out for my blog. I would LOVE to do up a little blurb from here if you’d be okay with that. Gimme a shout if that sounds like something you’d be interested in. :)

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Sure!

Courtney April 16, 2012 at 12:37 am

This is such a gorgeous idea – you should be very proud of what you’ve created :) I think freckles are art-on-faces and I’m glad to see that other people agree!

Marthe April 16, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Thank you! :)

Merja April 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Thank you for sharing. I absolutely love the last one and that is something that I need to remind myself on daily basis. And the first one will definitely be my new screensaver to kick start my day!

Marthe April 16, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Thank you so much Merja! Print it out and hang it over your bed! ;)

Rebecca April 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I LOVE these! Thank you for making them. I’m always looking for new and inspiring desktop material :)

I’m especially smiling at the one about freckles. It makes me appreciate mine all the more.

Rebecca April 20, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Oh, and I recognised it instantly from your ‘Letters to a young woman’ post. Still one of my favourites, which I turn to regularly when I need a boost :)