Free printables: 5 quotes from The Freedom Experiment to keep you inspired

15/04/12

(PDF)

Hello darling! I’ve been in a creative mood lately and I decided to put together some quotes from selected posts on the Freedom Experiment over the last few months! I hope you’re inspired and that you want to make good use of these! You can pin them, use them as banners, re-blog, print and use as (post)cards, use them as screensavers or print and hang on your wall! For convenience, I’ve included a downloadable .pdf file, all you have to do is click the link underneath each image. Hope you enjoy!

ps. I think these are perfect to send as an attachment to an e-mail (or even printed on heavy paper and sent in the mail) to a good friend who need a little surprise love and motivation!

(PDF)

(PDF)

(PDF)

(PDF)

These quotes are selected with passion from these posts

• How to make a dream life love list

Letters to a young woman

48 things to be grateful for when you need to shift your focus

Which one is your favourite? Do you want more of these?

Caroline April 15, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Love it Marthe! Thank you so much, your posts are inspiring as ever :-) Hope you have a lovely sunday!

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Thank you, glad you like them! :) I’m having a great day, hope you are too!

Jenn April 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

These are great! I love the colors you chose, perfect for making the house look a little more Spring-y. Thank you!

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you liked them! :)

Elizabeth April 15, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Wow – I love these sayings. Especially the freckles one lifted up my spirits… I always thought they were annoying growing up. As an adult, they aren’t so visible any longer, but after seeing this saying I completely miss them!!

Also love the last one :)

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 5:34 pm

They’re all my own words, taken from my posts, so thank you! *blushes*

Freckles are so pretty, I think it’s sad that so many people don’t like theirs.

Krissy April 15, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Ah, this is such a sweet idea! I’m putting the first one as my desktop right now!

Actually, this gave me an idea! I was going to work on doing up a few of my favourite quotations and writing them out for my blog. I would LOVE to do up a little blurb from here if you’d be okay with that. Gimme a shout if that sounds like something you’d be interested in. :)

Marthe April 15, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Sure!

Courtney April 16, 2012 at 12:37 am

This is such a gorgeous idea – you should be very proud of what you’ve created :) I think freckles are art-on-faces and I’m glad to see that other people agree!

Marthe April 16, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Thank you! :)

Merja April 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Thank you for sharing. I absolutely love the last one and that is something that I need to remind myself on daily basis. And the first one will definitely be my new screensaver to kick start my day!

Marthe April 16, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Thank you so much Merja! Print it out and hang it over your bed! ;)

Rebecca April 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I LOVE these! Thank you for making them. I’m always looking for new and inspiring desktop material :)

I’m especially smiling at the one about freckles. It makes me appreciate mine all the more.

Rebecca April 20, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Oh, and I recognised it instantly from your ‘Letters to a young woman’ post. Still one of my favourites, which I turn to regularly when I need a boost :)