11/05/12

Charlotte May 11, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Thankyou so much for this. It is what I needed to read at the right time, considering I have two exams in the next few weeks and am unprepared for both. I’m going to try and go into them both with the same free spirited mindset that you did today. Takk :)

Rebecca May 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm

I love this. I officially make ‘redefining success’ my new goal for this year! Wanting to quit my respectable job has caused me to question myself BIG TIME. I constantly worry that I’ll be letting people down. But just because I’m leaving something that other people think is the definition of success, doesn’t mean I won’t be successful in very different (and equally wonderful) ways.

Also, that Mark Twain quote is one of my favourites :)

Jessica May 12, 2012 at 4:59 am

So proud of you, Marthe! This is so inspiring. :)

Kat Chetram May 16, 2012 at 11:33 am

Thank you so much for this!

xx

mari kolbeinson May 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Takk nok ein gang marthe!

..Og(!) eg e stolt øve deg

lily o. June 4, 2012 at 3:04 pm

This is very inspiring! It’s so great I read this in a monday morning! Now I have the whole week to put it on practice!!!
I liked it so much that i want to share this words with everyone I know!
So, if you don’t mind, can I translate to portuguese, and share it in my blog? Of course I will give you all the credit.
As soon as I post there I put the link here for you to see.
Thanks for the inspiring words <3

Sarah July 27, 2012 at 7:23 am

Thank you thank you thank you!
For this article and everything else you write about on this site.
I love what you’re saying here and will try to apply it in my life.
Thanks again…you’re making a difference :)

Nicole July 29, 2013 at 6:06 pm

I always see myself as a failure. I had been through everything you had described before an examination started, I would panic and cry. Recently as I started college, my new friends were unable to get used to me rambling and worrying all the time so I was always seen as the low self esteem person who worry just about everything in a her life. After reading your article, i have re-defined my term of success, I started enjoying the process of achieving my re-defined success and the worries eventually stops. You have no idea how many hearts and souls you’ve touched as i was always reminded of this phrase “it takes one person to start making a difference”. Thank you.

Chrissie May 15, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Thank you. I use this and some other posts on my fear of going to the gym. Even calling them to make an apoointment for a first get in touch meeting scares me so much. All these beautiful, healthy staff-people. lord help!!! I’m trying this … I have been trying this for at least… like, 5 years?! So I printed some stuff and am now making an plan of action poster with quotes, steps and so on from your articles. You really help me. <3